“Our experience at the Yinova center was amazing from the first moment we walked into the center. As Jill Blakeway’s patient I have never felt more cared for in any other professional establishment. Jill was present and listened to my concerns from the first minute and was always there for us in any stage of our process. After five years of infertility treatments, Jill helped us get pregnant with the use of her amazing acupuncture and Chinese herbs, and was there for us at all times.”
Fertility support is a Yinova specialty. Our team has been trained by YinOva’s founder Dr. Jill Blakeway, author of Making Babies. All of our practitioners have experience in enhancing fertility with acupuncture and Chinese herbs. Our aim is to optimize your ability to conceive either naturally or by working in conjunction with medical treatment.
We use herbs, nutrition, and acupuncture to:
- Reduce inflammation to aid embryo implantation.
- Increase blood supply to the pelvis and uterus to support a healthy ovarian follicle.
- Offset the effects of stress on reproductive hormones.
- Balance reproductive hormones
- Support and enhance the effect of ART’s (Artificial Reproductive Techniques), such as IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization) or IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
We work hand-in-hand with your OB/GYN or reproductive endocrinologist to make sure you have coordinated care.
We use the Yinova Method to treat patients suffering from the following conditions:
- Decreased Ovarian Reserve
- Elevated FSH
- Immunological Factors
- Irregular Menses
- IVF Support
- IUI Support
- Luteal Phase Defect
- Male Factor Infertility
- Ovarian Cysts
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Stress-Related Hormone Imbalances
- Unexplained Infertility
For more information on how acupuncture can treat the underlying conditions that affect fertility click here.
Would you like to dig a little deeper?
- Take a quiz and find your fertility type based on the fertility types from Dr. Jill Blakeway’s book Making Babies.
- Learn about fertile cervical mucus and how to time intercourse to conceive.
- Download our Yinova Basal Body Temperature Chart and learn about how to chart your cycle.
- Find out more information on combining acupuncture with IVF and IUI to enhance the outcome of these procedures.
- Find out about how to eat to enhance fertility. You can also watch Jill explain how to eat for your fertility on The Early Show.
- Learn about how to use an Ovulation Predictor Kit.
- Get advice about how to have sex if you’re trying to conceive.
- Find out how to exercise if you’re trying to conceive.
- See how much acupuncture you need to support you through IVF.
- Learn more about how to spot early signs of pregnancy.
- See if your weight could be affecting your fertility.
- Find out if your stress levels could be impacting your fertility.