When it comes to fertility, there is no one-size-fits-all solution, which is why we tailor each treatment to the individual. By costuming herbs and treatments to your unique constitution, we’re able to effect change. How does it work? Put simply, the acupuncture increases blood flow to the ovaries and the uterus to support a healthy ovarian follicle and uterine lining. It also decreases inflammation and corrects subtle hormone imbalances. The Chinese herbs are used to support a woman’s natural rhythms and to address complex disorders.
Based off the Making Babies Program
- You will leave with a thorough understanding of your menstrual cycle, from ovulation to BBTs & more.
- The Five Fertility Types
- You'll learn more about your fertility situation & fertility type, as outlined in Making Babies.
- Nutrition & Supplements
- We will give you advice on optimal nutrition & supplements for your body's needs.
- Advice on Intercourse
- We'll share the best sex practices for conceiving, from timing to positions to intimacy fatigue.
- Emotional Support
- We'll offer guidance, alongside a therapist guest speaker, on how to handle emotional upheaval.
- Fertility Challenges
- Together, we will take a closer look at some common challenges to fertility & provide space to discuss.
4-Week Spring Session: 3/30>
Our group is a safe space for anyone who is trying to conceive to gather & receive advice & support. Transgender men, non-binary & AFAB are very welcome to join.