This study looked at the effect of acupuncture on women who were not ovulating and found that acupuncture seems to adjust FSH, LH, and E2 in two directions and raises progesterone levels. The study also looked at animal experiments which confirmed the results found in women.
Your Fertility Guide: The Pale Type
The Pale Type
There are many reasons why you might not be getting your period. Amenorrhea can be related to over-exercising, nutritional deficiencies, PCOS, and hormonal imbalances, some of which affect the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis. Our experienced team of acupuncturists provide customized treatments and herbal formulas based on each specific case to help you ovulate and your cycles to become regular. Your practitioner may also suggest some dietary and lifestyle changes to support your treatments.
Endometrium lining would be considered thin at 7mm or less. The endometrium lining naturally gets thinner the older we are; however, if the lining is too thin it can make it difficult to get pregnant. Acupuncture and Chinese herbs tailored to your internal landscape can help increase the thickness of your endometrium lining.
Here is some advice on steps you can take to improve your fertility and help optimize your chances of conceiving. Click through the list below to learn more about each of these steps and how they can help.
Take Your Health In Hand.>
- Based on formulas we've used to treat 1000's of patients with measurable results, our 20+ years of experience in fertility enhancement is reflected in this herbal blend.
- This herbal blend has been carefully crafted using whole herbs to ensure the potency & consistency of their active ingredients.
- We source carefully from growers & manufacturers we trust to supply us with herbs that are pure, effective & free from contamination & pollutants.
- This formula helps your body to adapt to emotional & physical stressors & contains blood tonics to help promote circulation.
- The Pale Type
- If you have a pale face, scanty periods & have difficulty getting to sleep, you may be the pale type, especially if you follow a strict diet or strenuous exercise regimen.
- More Support
- We offer consultations, both virtually & in-clinic, where we can gather more information, provide specifically tailored herbs & a custom fertility plan.
Vitamins & Tools to Support You>
- The Book
- A proven 3-month program designed to help people get the best of Eastern & Western medicine to enhance fertility & increase chances of conception.
- What's Inside
- Information about conventional medicine & explanations of how Chinese medicine can boost fertility, based on your fertility type.
- Learn More
- Explore our fertility resources page & our blog archive for fertility advice from Jill & the team & join us for events where we dive deeper.
- The Author
- Yinova Founder Dr. Blakeway is a fertility expert. She continues to see patients at Yinova where she also trains & advises our clinical team.
- Enhancing fertility is a Yinova specialty: our team are fertility experts who have been trained in delivering the Making Babies program.
- Also from Jill
- Jill has also written two other books, Energy Medicine & Sex Again, & was the host of the popular CBS podcast Grow, Cook, Heal.