Dry Ingredients3/4 cup of almond flour
1/4 cup of coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon cardamon
1/4 teaspoon allspice
Wet Ingredients2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup of egg replacer. I used 1 tsp of The Vegg – Vegan Egg Yolk with 1/4 cup of water
2 very ripe bananas, mashed
1/4 cup of maple syrup
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and oil a 9 x 5 loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a medium bowl – both flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cardamon, and allspice.
- Whisk together the wet ingredients in a jug – coconut oil, eggs, bananas, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix together with a whisk or hand blender.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes – 1 hour. It’s done when a knife put into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let it cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before tipping it onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes: 1 loaf