We want you to know that we are here for you and that we’d love to be a resource for you in as many ways as we possibly can. That’s why we have launched Virtual Wellness & Herbal Medicine Consultations – so that you can connect with your practitioner no matter where you are!
During these consultations, our team of licensed and board-certified herbalists will be able to update your current treatment plan or if you are new to the center, help you set new health goals. They’ll also be able to prescribe you herbal formulas tailored to your unique pattern, recommend appropriate vitamins and supplements, and offer you advice, support, and dietary suggestions.
Our team will be able to help provide you with suggestions on how to help you take care of yourself and your family. They’ll work with you to find solutions for anxiety, insomnia, headaches, allergies, digestive problems, and respiratory issues, as well as offer information about boosting immunity and staying as healthy as possible. They will also be able to talk you through breathing exercises, suggest yoga poses, guide you through meditations, and be a friendly ear. Here at Yinova, we love what we do and we want to use our experience to help you.
To that end, until April 15th, we will be reducing the cost of our Initial Virtual Consultations ($150) and Follow Up Virtual Consultations ($100) to just $75 for either service. You can book with us online.
*Please note that Initial Virtual Consultations only apply to patients who are completely new to the center. If you are an existing patient, you can just schedule a Follow-Up!
How to Schedule your Wellness & Herbal Medicine Virtual Consultation:
- Schedule your appointment. There are several ways you can do this:
- Book online (when scheduling online, please make sure the location is set to “Online”)
- Email our front desk team: email@example.com
- Reach out to your practitioner directly
- Download Zoom on to your computer or phone prior to your consultation. (It’s free!)
- 1 day before your scheduled appointment, your practitioner will email you with instructions on how to access your consultation.
- If you have scheduled an Initial Consultation, you will need to complete our onboarding process and HIPAA forms before your consultation. Your practitioner will email those PDFs to you. Please sign and send a copy back to them by email. If you need help, please let your practitioner know.
- If you have any trouble at all, please reach out to your practitioner or our front desk team: firstname.lastname@example.org.