Let’s face it, we all have a sweet tooth and now and again we need a little sweet fix. I’ve found with minimal effort, these treats really hit the spot.
Chocolate Chia Pudding
- two tablespoons of chia seeds in a bowl
- add a cup of water (you can use coconut milk, almond milk, or your milk of choice)
- stir to disperse the seeds
- allow it to gel (I like to keep it overnight, but 30 minutes is usually sufficient)
- add about two tablespoons of organic, 100% cocoa powder
- stevia to taste
- stir it up
- experiment: you can add cinnamon, greens powder (NanoGreens) or reds powder (NanoReds), or maca powder for an extra nutritional boost!
- eat up!
Chocolate Banana Ice-Cream
- take one overripe banana
- mash it up in a bowl (almost looks like applesauce)
- add some 100%, organic cocoa powder (one tablespoon is sufficient)
- add stevia powder to taste (you may not need any at all)
- if you want straight-up banana flavor, omit the cocoa
- add cinnamon for some extra oomph!
- freeze overnight
- remove from freezer, thaw